My favourite not-to-be-missed bars in Edinburgh
I am counting down the days until my flight to Edinburgh to revisit its great bar scene. The main reason for this visit is the four day Tales on Tour festival where educational seminars, tastings and big celebrations will take place. The event is from 7th to 10th April.
In preparation for your bar visits here are my
favourite six not-to-be-missed bars.
Bramble – Hip Hop Not Only on the Tastebuds
- My favourite not-to-be-missed bars in Edinburgh
- Tales on Tour in Edinburgh – Save the Date
- Think Flavour – Whisky in seiner reinsten Form
- Nightcap – a cosy rabbit hole with cocktails and food
- Bryant & Mack Private Detectives – Confidential drinking
- The Devil’s Advocate – Bar & Kitchen
- The Bon Vivant – A Greek in Edinburgh
- Bramble – Hip Hop Not Only on the Tastebuds
- The Lucky Liquor Co. – The Lucky Number is 13